Marina Ginzburg, Esquire
Ms. Ginzburg was born in Gomel, Belarus and immigrated to the United States as a child. She attended renowned New York University where she obtained a degree in Economics with a minor in Mathematics. Ms. Ginzburg obtained her law degree from Pace University where she concentrated on Family Law. She started her legal career working as a Family Law and Landlord Tenant attorney for Northeast New Jersey Legal Services. At the Ruiz Doolan Law Firm, Ms. Ginzburg continues to concentrates her practice on family law matters including divorces, custody disputes and domestic violence. She is also a certified mediator. Ms. Ginzburg other areas of practice included, landlord/ tenant law and municipal law such as DUI/DWI and Traffic defense matters. She is an accredited attorney for Veteran’s Benefits with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.Ms. Ginzburg is licensed to practice in both New York and New Jersey. She is fluent is Russian and has an advanced understanding of Spanish.
- Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctor 2007.
- New York University, BA, Economics, Minor in Mathematics 2004.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Fluent in Russian. Advance understanding of Spanish.
- 2015 Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Star.