Fabiola Ruiz-Doolan, Esquire.
Fabiola Ruiz-Doolan is an experienced legal advisor and litigator who handles a broad array of cases from transactional matters to complex litigation in State and Federal Courts. She concentrates in the areas of Business and Commercial Transactions, Estate Planning, Divorce/Family Law, and Bankruptcy/ Debtor’s Rights.
Ms. Ruiz-Doolan is part of the Roster of Mediators for Civil, General Equity and Probate Cases in the State of New Jersey and she has been appointed by the Court to represent minors and allegedly incapacitated persons in both contested and uncontested matters. She is an accredited attorney for Veteran’s Benefits with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs and has received an Advocated Designation from the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA).
Ms. Ruiz-Doolan is a graduate of Boston University where she majored in International Relations with a concentration in Latin America. After obtaining her degree she moved to New York to study at Hofstra University where she received her law degree. Committed to public service, she started her career in the public sector, representing people in consumer, civil and bankruptcy matters. Ms. Ruiz-Doolan’s dedication to public service has continued during her private practice, most recently by participating as a Municipal Court Mediator for the Passaic County Courthouse. In 2010, she opened the firm as a full-service legal practice which dedication and commitment to her clients have been recognized by publications such as SuperLawyers, (201) Magazine and Bergen’s Magazine Top Lawyers.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor 2002.
- Boston University, BA, International Relations, 1999.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Fluent in Spanish. Advance understanding of French Italian and Portuguese.
- 2015-2018 Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Star.
- 2014, 2018 (201) Magazine Bergen County’s Top Attorneys.
- 2017 Bergen Magazine Top Attorneys.