Fabiola Ruiz-Doolan, Esquire.
Born in Lima, Peru, Ms. Ruiz-Doolan is a graduate of prestigious Boston University where she majored in International Relations with a concentration on Latin America. After obtaining her degree she moved to New York to study at Hofstra University where she received her law degree. She started her legal career working in the area of Contracts and Bankruptcy law. Ms. Ruiz-Doolan, opened the law firm in 2010 as a full service legal practice. As the managing attorney for the firm, she concentrates in the areas of Business and Commercial Transactions, Mediation, Bankruptcy/ Debtor’s Rights and International Law. She is part of the Roster of Mediators for Civil, General Equity and Probate Cases in the State of New Jersey and is an accredited attorney for Veteran’s Benefits with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Ms. Ruiz-Doolan is licensed to practice in New Jersey and in the District of Columbia. She is fluent in Spanish and is conversational in French, Italian and Portuguese.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor 2002.
- Boston University, BA, International Relations, 1999.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Fluent in Spanish. Advance understanding of French Italian and Portuguese.
- 2015 Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Star.
- 2014 (201) Magazine Bergen County’s Top Attorneys.